What is the Annual Fund?
The SACS Annual Fund is our yearly fundraiser to generate donations which benefit our students and teachers. Unlike many schools, our operating expenses are completely covered through tuition and fees. It is through annual fund contributions that we are able to positively impact our school with needed improvements and enhancements. A few examples include tuition assistance, updated curriculum and technology, and professional development.
What is the Goal?
Our 2017-2018 goal is to raise a minimum of $500,000. In addition, we hope to achieve 100% participation from each family and staff member. Please prayerfully consider partnering with us this year.
How Do I Give?
Donations may be mailed to the school or made by selecting the link below. Whether one-time or recurring, all contributions are appreciated!
Attn: Development Office
San Antonio Christian School
19202 Redland Road
San Antonio, Texas 78259
Online donations coming soon.
Types of Gifts
- Credit Cards
- Bank Drafts
- Stocks/Security Transfers
Donations are tax deductible.
Additional Ways to Give
Please consider asking your human resources department if they offer a matching gift program. This can double your gift!
Benefits From Last Year's Annual Fund
Generous donations from last year’s campaign enabled us to accomplish a number of things. Some of these include:
- Completed Phase III of Solar Shade for ES Playground
- Added Books to the ES Literacy Libraries
- Secured an Audiometer to Perform Hearing Evaluations
- Provided dedicated AED for the ES Gym
- Enhanced MS Life Science Class Lab with Cabinetry
- Provided Christmas Bonus for all School Employees
- Enhanced MS TX History Curriculum with Document Based Questions
- Purchased New Microwaves and carts for the Student Life Center
- Purchased 22 Passenger Capacity Bus for Field Trips and Events
- Purchased MS & HS Math Textbooks
- Provided 100 students with tuition assistance
- Purchased Several Brass and Percussion Instruments for Band
- Provided Professional Pregame Announcements for Athletics
- Provided Maintenance of Athletic Website and Social Media
- Completed Campus-wide Road Repair and Resurface