What is the Annual Fund?
The SACS Annual Fund is the yearly fundraiser to generate donations that benefit our students and teachers. Unlike many other private schools, SACS operating expenses are covered completely by tuition and fees. Annual Fund contributions positively impact the school with needed improvements and enhancements. A few examples of purchases made through last year’s Annual Fund are listed below.
What is the Goal?
The 2018-2019 goal is to have 100% of current families and SACS staff members participate in raising a minimum of $500,000. The Annual Fund Committee made up of current parent, staff, alumni and former parent volunteers will be asking SACS families to consider partnering in this year’s campaign.
How Do I Give?
Donations may be mailed to the school or made by selecting the DONATE NOW link above. Whether one-time or recurring, all contributions are greatly appreciated!
Attn: Development Office
San Antonio Christian School
19202 Redland Road
San Antonio, Texas 78259
Types of Gifts
- Credit Cards
- Bank Drafts
- Stocks/Security Transfers
Donations are tax deductible.
Additional Ways to Give
Many employers offer matching gift programs through their corporate foundations. Please ask your company human resources department if your employer offers a matching gift program. This can double your gifts!
Companies also are conducting open United Way and charitable giving campaigns. They’re asking employees to give one percent or more of their gross wages to United Way or other charitable causes. Your SACS donation may qualify for your company’s open giving campaign.
Benefits From Last Year's Annual Fund
Generous donations to last year’s SACS Annual Fund enabled completion of the following purchases:
- Two new 15-passenger vans for school field trips and athletics activities
- Naviance guidance system to expedite college and university applications
- Salt water aquarium, fish and supplies for animal care and husbandry class
- New drums, French horns, tuba, clarinet, trombone and amplifiers for band
- New golf carts for campus tours, security and athletics medical treatment
- 4H Club barn and animal care equipment
- Building improvements, road repairs and campus beautifications
- Christmas Bonuses for all school employees
- Digital scoreboard for high school gymnasium
- New fencing and privacy screen for elementary school playground
- New and replacement library books and textbooks
- Sound system and lighting improvements for the Student Life Center
- Classroom projectors, monitors and computers
- Tuition assistance for students with a financial need
- Sustainable garden for elementary school courtyard