What is the Annual Fund?
The San Antonio Christian School Annual Fund is the yearly fundraiser to generate donations that benefit students and teachers. Unlike many other private schools, SACS operating expenses are covered completely by tuition and fees. Annual Fund gifts provide the school with needed improvements and enhancements. A few examples of purchases made through last year’s Annual Fund are listed below.
What is the Goal?
The 2019-2020 goal is to have current families, faculty and staff members, former families and alumni participate in raising a minimum of $500,000. The Annual Fund Committee made up of current parents, staff, alumni and former family volunteers will be asking SACS families to consider partnering in this year’s campaign.
How Do I Give?
Donations may be mailed to the school or made by selecting the DONATE NOW link above. Whether one-time or recurring, all contributions are greatly appreciated!
Attn: Development Office
San Antonio Christian School
19202 Redland Road
San Antonio, Texas 78259
Types of Gifts
- Credit Cards
- Bank Drafts
- Stocks/Security Transfers
San Antonio Christian School is a 501(C)3 organization. All gifts are tax deductible. The tax identification number is 74-1733378.
Additional Ways to Give
Many employers offer matching gift programs through their corporate foundations. Please ask your company human resources department or corporate foundation if your employer offers a matching gift program. This can double your gift!
Companies also conduct United Way and charitable giving campaigns. They ask employees to give one percent or more of their gross wages to United Way or other charitable causes. Your SACS donation may qualify for your company’s open giving campaign.
Benefits From Last Year's Annual Fund
Generous donations to last year’s SACS Annual Fund enabled the following purchases and expenditures:
- Drone technology helps middle schoolers learn meteorology, aerodynamics and aviation safety.
- Newly planted trees provide a more child-friendly playground for elementary school students.
- Cleared land on north campus makes way for a whole host of additional student activities.
- SACS band program continues to grow with new staging and musical instruments.
- Refurbished gym bleachers facilitate all-school assemblies and athletic events.
- Engineering study is first step toward a new home for the rapidly growing SACS 4H program.
- Two-ton decorative blocks provide safety for students and fans at Lions Stadium.
- Fencing, sound sensors and new alarm system make SACS campus more safe and secure.
- Bows, arrows and targets allow SACS 4H to add a new archery program.
- Christmas bonuses help reward and retain school employees.
- New and replacement library books and textbooks enhance curriculum at all levels.
- Classroom projectors, monitors and computers continually enrich learning.
- Tuition assistance helps families and students with financial need.
- Teacher professional development improves learning in all three school divisions.